( Customer Relationship Management)
Salesforce offers an amazing set of sales, marketing, service, collaboration, security, and analytics capabilities, as well as the ability to create your own solutions on the Salesforce Platform. Salesforce is used by a wide range of companies from small start-ups to large enterprise companies in various industries.
But did you also know that it’s good for your career?
When I attended Dreamforce last October, it was exceptionally clear that having knowledge and experience about how to use Salesforce is a plus on your resume because of the abundance of job opportunities associated with Salesforce.
Here are four specific examples I observed:
- 1. There are close to 200,000 customer companies that use the Salesforce1 Platform.
Each of these companies leverage Salesforce for critical business functions. In many cases, these customers are expanding their use of Salesforce and need experts to help determine how best to leverage the myriad of capabilities.
- 2. There are numerous Salesforce system integrators that help companies think of innovative way to use the Salesforce1 Platform.
As an example, most of the larger system integrators have a team of Salesforce experts who work with companies that are starting to use Salesforce or expanding their use of Salesforce. These system integrators are focused on helping companies innovate with Salesforce.
- 3. There are close to 2000 companies that are built on top of the Salesforce1 Platform. These companies can be found on theAppExchange and often need Salesforce experts as they continue to build out their specific capabilities. Some of the AppExchange solutions are built 100 percent natively on the Salesforce1 Platform.
- 4. CIOs that leverage Salesforce are seen as more innovative, more cloud leading, and typically want to maximize their investment in Salesforce.
And they are hiring Salesforce Admins, developers, and architects to implement business solutions and drive innovation.
For these reasons, Salesforce experts are in high demand.
In a recent Business Insider article titled “The Best Skills to Have on a Tech Resume," the number one most valued skill was “Salesforce Architect." In addition, according to the article, Salesforce Architect has the highest average salary across the most valuable job skills.
Salesforce Admin + Development
- Introduction to Salesforce Data Model
- 2 Salesforce Data model - 1
- 3 Salesforce Data model - 2
- 4 Formulas, Tabs and Applications
- 5 Workflow Rules and Actions
- 6 Approval process + Tabs and Application
Case Study 1
Case study 2
Case study 3 + Quiz
Salesforce Data Management : Data Loader,Workbench,Apex Explorer,Import Wizard
SOQL and SOSL : Database query Language
Salesforce Security Model : OWD,FLS,Sharing rules,Users,Profiles,Permission set
Case study 4
Reports + Case study 5
Dashboards + Case study 6 + 30 minute mock of DEV 401
Functional Salesforce : Case Management,Lead Conversion, Email to Case,Web to case, Web to lead,Visual workflow, Schema loade
- 17 Deployment - Eclipse,Change sets,Package + Apex basic
- 18 Apex Trigger Basics
- 19 Apex triggers Advanced : Bulkification
- 20 Visualforce + Apex Controllers
- 21 Email Services + Case study 7
- 22 Advance Visualforce + Test Classes
- 23 Visual Flows + Lightening Process Builder
- 24 Salesforce1 Mobile
- 25 Case Study 8 + Asynchronous Apex( Batch, Schedular classes, Future methods)
- Resume writing + Your online presence + Sharing all study material for certification
SALESFORCE TRAINING FEATURES
- 7 to 8 Students in batch
- Complete Study Material
- Sample questions for certification preparation.
- Soft copy of notes,assignments, case studies, interview questions and answers
- Trainer having 4+ years Industrial & teaching Experience on salesforce..